ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

we ♥ sandals.

Whoop! Whoop! Summer's near, finally the right time to expand our flipflop connection. I just had a look around at one of my favorite online shopping portals, Mirapodo, and decided to do a little collage of the ones I liked most. So here are my pretty favorites:


Besides the idea of sunshine, summer heat, tanned skin and beachwear, I also checked some other categories and found those little babies:

Buffalo, 100€ (totally reminds me of Prada)



2 comments:

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

Die ersten sind ein Traum! :)


fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]

theamazingworldofj said...

Halli hallo,

danke fürs comment! Elf hat glauve ich einen online store in Deutschland...meine Freundin hat mir erzählt dass es jetzt am kommen wäre!

Find die Billi Bi Sandals klasse, wäre genau meins!
Janine