ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, October 1, 2012

la mode c'est vous!

 //As I found that blouse at VILA Hanover some days ago, I didn't even recognize yet how adorable it may look in a whole. Today, in combination with my leather jacket and washed-out denim, I really liked the result. Elegant rock-chic, ready for Paris Fashion Week. Unfortunately I can't be there... Have you ever been to Paris? It's the most wonderful city. Check this post for some of my last impressions.

 //Als ich vor ein paar Tagen diese Bluse bei VILA in Hannover fand, ahnte ich noch gar nicht wie wundervoll sie im Komplettlook aussehen könnte. In Kombination zur Lederjacke und ausgewaschenen Jeans, konnte sie mich heute aber wirklich von sich überzeugen. Das Ergebnis gefällt mir richtig gut, ein eleganter Rock-Chic, passend zur Paris Fashion Week. Hach wie gern wäre ich jetzt da... Wart ihr schonmal in Paris? Es ist meine absolute Lieblingsstadt (siehe dieser Post).



Leather Jacket: ZARA
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

6 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome look! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Haha süß mit der Vogue :)

Unknown said...

Love the cute flats and bracelets!

Yamari (@yourgotogal)
www.yourgotogal.co

samecookiesdifferent said...

sieht super aus :)

xx the cookies
share the feeling
visit <3
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
enjoy your evening :)

Annie said...

chic chic meine liebe. die bluse steht dir echt super

X, Annie
www.anniewear.de

PGRDresses said...

I love your style. That leather jacket is everything and your little slippers are adorable!