ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela.

//And I finally found those incredible beauties on sale. A size too small, but anyway. You can't have everything. ;)
Blazer: No Name
Shirt: ZARA
Pants: ZARA
Necklace: Fossil

9 comments:

Annie said...

die schuhe sind so schöön <3

X, Annie
P.S.es derzeit ein neues adventsgewinnspiel bei dem du gerne vorbeischauen kannst <3 www.anniewear.de

Unknown said...

those shoes look awesome on you! love these images :)

xoxo

audrey said...

die schuhe sind ein traum!! :)

Marloes said...

How did you manage to make those boots a size bigger? (if you did) i ordered my own size but they are really tight at my toes..

Unknown said...

die sind wirklich ganz toll. aber selbst in meiner richtigen größe waren sie mir leider etwas zu eng. und dir passen sie in einer nummer kleiner? knallhartes mädchen :))))

Johanna said...

Such a lovely simple outfit :) I love the striped blazer a lot :) ♥

joljiohuilgk said...

die schuhe sind wirklich toll:)
LiVDE.Blog

Anonymous said...

Haha really tough girl :D But you all see how gorgeous they are! I normally wear a small 37, this is 36. They ARE small, but hey it's real leather and I beg on my feet to widen the boots ;)

patricia petit said...

Such a lovly Outfit, die Schuhe Traumhaft!