I look back on Rome with rose-colored glasses. I didn't expect that any city could ever keep up with Paris, which still is my absolutely favorite place to be, but Rome admittedly has it. This indescribable something, catching you the first moment. And although we spent like six hours there, I felt so comfortable, so familiar with the city, I really can't wait to come back.
Ich erinnere mich nur zu gern an unseren sechsten Tag der AIDA Kreuzfahrt, den wir im mir bislang unbekannten Rom verbrachten. Rom ist eine absolute Traumstadt und dass ich das nach Paris (meine Wahlheimat) noch einmal sagen würde, hätte ich nie gedacht. Wir waren nur knapp sechs Stunden im Zentrum und ich fühlte mich gleich so wohl und heimisch, dass ich es wirklich nicht erwarten kann, bald einmal zurückzukommen.
Pants: Cubus
Flats: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren
5 comments:
i love this t-shirt!
is it from summer's 13 collection??
xx
olini1989.blogspot.gr
Hi, yes it is. You'll find the direct link under the last photo. ;) x Jess
Beautiful pictures and great t-shirt!
ich liebe deine Furla Tasche!!!
Danke Liebes! Ich liebe vor allem meinen Furla Tragegurt, den ich mir extra in Rom zugelegt habe. Er ist sowas von toll! :)
Post a Comment