ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

woodland.

Oh baby it's cold outside! My autumn alltime favorites celebrate their comeback and I enjoy wearing boots, cozy sweaters and my beloved lambskin vest again. Did you already prepair your wardrobe for the upcoming season? I shopped like a million knits.

Oh es ist ja so wahnsinnig kalt geworden! Meine Herbstfavoriten feiern ihr Comeback und ich erfreue mich jeden Tag an den vielen Boots, gemütlichen Pullis und meiner geliebten Lammfellweste. Habt ihr euren Schrank denn schon auf die eisige Jahreszeit vorbereitet? Ich habe mir ja erst so um die 67 Strickmodelle zugelegt.
Vest: ZARA
Sweater: Mango
Pants: ZARA
Boots: ZARA
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

die Boots sind so toll <33

Unknown said...

love your boots they are yummy.

www.ZaLemor.com

xoxo

Bogi Vrg said...

Love the vest so much!

StyleNightcap said...

I'm totally in love with that vest! You've got a good sense of style, hon!

Unknown said...

Die Boots sind wirklich wunderschön! :)

Sarah

www.fashionexchanger.blogspot.de