ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

new on net-a-porter

I just checked out What's New on Net-a-Porter and arranged a little résumé for you. Here are some restrained pieces I liked most. I think every woman needs basics like these in her wardrobe, since they are very combinable and look sooo cool and sweet. Of course you can't afford all these designer pieces, but be inspired! The ring reminds me of the YSL Arty (which I already got ♥ ♥ ♥), but looks more coltish because of the claw. So, what do you think?

1. J. Crew, 315,00€     2. Donna Karan, 1.405,00€     3. Roberto Cavalli, 320,00€
4. Belstaff, 460,00€     5. Haute Hippie, 635,00€         6. Sandro, 470,00€

4 comments:

Mary Grein said...

LOVE #5! Haute Hippie is my FAVE!
xoxo,
MG
http://www.mgstylemix.com/

Holland said...

Nice finds! Esp. #3. I have a similar ring on my blog at thesebonesaremine.com. Much more reasonable price wise as well!

Fashion-isha said...

love your picks especially that leather jacket!!
Love,
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The textures you have chosen are sublime!