ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

some fashion week impressions


Currently it's fashion week in NYC. It-Girls, buying agents, journalists, film stars, singers, bloggers, important celebrities from all over the world cavort in the city, to be best informed about the newest fashion trends. Here are some impressions I collected. I admire how Christian V. Siriano formed the drapery- it just looks like the models are hovering above clouds. The other designer is Raul Melgoza for Luca Luca. You see, colourblocking is not only an estival trend. Melgoza drapes his pieces with details like the big shoulders and different materials. I'm sure that you'll soon find items like these in shops like H&M and Zara. Watch out attentively! :-)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh, I also loved this beautiful dresses! :)

WobiSobi said...

Your newest Follower!!