ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pocahontas à Paris.

Yes I already mentioned how wonderful my moccasins are. But I do again. This investment was really worth it. I had luck on Ebay, paying 75 EUR. Normally they cost about 100 EUR (here- in America they are so much cheaper!). But the shoes are definitely worth it. They are so comfortable and warm, with its padded footbed one can wear it the whole day long. So, here are the pictures of the day we took brunch in Paris. The restaurant (Music Hall Paris) has a great atmosphere, brunch cost 29 EUR and offers just everything: bread and biscuits, cold meat and cheese, croissants and jelly, salmon and roast beef, noodles and salad, cornflakes and milk, soup, dips, cakes, hot and cold drinks and and and. We sat about 3 hours and ate as much as we can. Awesome.
Shirt: Stradivarius
Jeans: Cubus

Click for similar pieces.

2 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Loving the outfit.

Anonymous said...

<3 your moccasins