ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

why can't be sommer?

Another look I wore the last day in Paris. Actually we planned visiting Versailles and the exhibition "The 18th century back in fashion", but unfortunately we woke up monday morning, finding out the castle opens every day-except mondays... Too bad for us, but we used the day as good as possible (it was the day before departure). What I wore: new leather jacket by H&M, silky scarf shopped with 50% and "In Karl We Trust" Tee by Monsieur Steve. And see my lovely new Melissas. Grate flats with huge pompoms. And how they smell... Mmmhh, did you ever smell Melissa shoes? Wonderful! Delicious! You should check out the line, which Vivienne Westwood designed for Melissa. Wonderful creatures (I'm in love with the rubber boots).
Jeans: Cubus
Glasses: Ray Ban

Click for similar pieces.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the photos! And your outfit is amazing!

kisses

stylemesteph