ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

hello, my name is Rocco.

//A hearty welcome to my brand new designer bag alias Alexander Wang Coco Duffle. It always has been part of my imaginary wishlist and now I finally could fulfill my desire. The leather's just so soft and I so love that classic look with its unique trademark.

//Hallo Täschchen! Wir begrüßen meine neueste Errungenschaft, die Alexander Wang Coco Duffle. Sie steht schon seit Jahren ganz weit oben auf meiner imaginären Wunschliste und nun war es doch mal wieder an der Zeit einen Haken zu setzen. Das Leder ist supersoft und ich liebe diesen klassischen, stillvollen Look.
Leather Jacket: ZARA
Beanie: H&M
Pants: Cubus
Bag: Alexander Wang

7 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so great! Definitely a perfect example of fall fashion! That bag is stunning!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Holly @ Woman Tribune said...

That bag is awesome! So cool!

Courier Fashion by Elena Orsi said...

love this outfit!!
http://wwwcourierfashion.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

Love your bag!

Clara Turbay said...

The Best at the best blog, so I love this site.

Unknown said...

Awesome outfit! I love the heels:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

Sie steht dir einfach wunderbar!!