ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Marantish.

//Okay, I'm so on a trip. The Marant fever grabbed me! After I dug through the sneaker wedge diversity of worldwide suppliers, after I found a fringed knit sweater at River Island and after those baseball (?) printed sweatshirts smiled at me from like everywhere, I eventually had to have a try on the French original. Christmas bonus is the magic word, and I was able to finally fulfill a long awaited dream: the Isabel Marant Beketts now belong to me me me and I love it badly. So how could it be otherwise, for yesterday's look I chose that Marant-inspired shirt (Hey! I am the 57!) and leather leggings.

//Okay, inzwischen bin ich echt auf einem Trip. Das Marant Fieber hat mich gepackt! Nachdem ich mich durch die Sneaker-Wedge Vielfalt sämtlicher Anbieter gewühlt und getestet habe, nachdem ich einen Fransen-Strick-Pulli bei River Island fand und mich diese Baseball (?) Zahlen-Print Sweatshirts von überall anlächelten, musste ich mir letztendlich doch auch mal ein Französisches Original zulegen. Weihnachtsgeld heißt das Zauberwort und so konnte ich mir einen langersehnten Traum endlich erfüllen: die Isabel Marant Beketts gehören nun mir mir mir und ich liebe sie arg. Passend dazu trug ich gestern ein, wie sollte es anders sein, Marant-inspiriertes Nummernshirt (Hey! Ich bin die 57!) und Lederleggings.
Pants: OASIS
Shoes: Isabel Marant (see this post)
Bracelet: Cubus
Ring: Primark
Necklace: H&M

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this! From that cute, comfy shirt to those pants, everything came together perfectly!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sieht richtig toll aus, schön kombiniert! :)
lg
http://a-m-a-n-d-a-s.blogspot.de/