ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

GIVEAWAY- seasons change.

I'm so tired of the cold, tired of the clouds, of coats, scarfs and boots. We're all waiting for spring and celebrating the first shafts of sunlight, here's my seasons change giveaway for you. Thanks to Jeffrey Campbell, you may win a brand new pair of cherry printed Foxies.
Here's how we do:
 
1. Like The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click HERE.
2. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click HERE.
3. Leave a comment with your EU shoe size.
 
The winner will be chosen by chance on March 17th. Free delivery worldwide. Good luck!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this AWESOME giveaway! Size 37 should be fabulous! Just entered on FB (Amber H).

Anonymous said...

Great!! Can't take my eyes off them *.* Totally in love with them! Size 39 :)

samantha.tedesco said...

Done!
Samantha Tedesco
Size 38 EU
Love them
thank you :)

Lysa said...

Great shoes!!!! I am Fun!!!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Miki said...

FB name: Silvia Mihaela Nastrut

i am a size 6 us-36 europe.

nastrut.silvia@gmail.com

Sveta Alekseeva said...

Love them! <3
My size is EU 38 (7,5 US)

print_here@hotmail.com
Sveta Alekseeva

Alisson C said...

Totally in love with this amazing giveaway!My size 37. I hope to win.

Alisson Calucho said...

Totally in love with this amazing giveaway!My size 37. I hope to win.