ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

blazer again.

Yesterday my Dad celebrated his 50th birthday and since he didn't like my leo blazer (??) I had to change the look a bit. New shoes, new blazer, new girl. I'm so excited for Paris guys and it's less than a month now! Aaaah!
Jeans: Cubus
Shirt: Cubus
Bag: Longchamp

Click for similar pieces!

4 comments:

ninam said...

You're very lucky to be visiting Paris! Love this look :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You look fabulous girl!!

Barbara Tommasin said...

I'm glad you'll visit Paris, I'm sure you will love it!

Just a curiosity: why do you always stay on tip-toe if you wear flats?

Jessica Abraham said...

Haha you're right! I honestly don't know why. It may be because I like the legs I've got wearing pumps. But I think pumps are not what girls are really wearing during the day. This is why I concentrate on flats. ;-)