This is the lovely playsuit I bought on sale a year ago at Urban Outfitters. We're so lucky to have the store in Hamburg. I could buy anything in there, every little piece looks unique. These photos were taken some days ago, the heat was drastic and I found nothing less to wear than this :-) And how do you like my wonderful Swarovski necklace with the violet dress charm on it? It was a present from my lovely parents since I passed my examinations! Yeah!!
Playsuit: Urban Outfitters
Flats: H&M (some years ago)
Nail Polish: Chanel 307
Necklace: Swarovski
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer
3 comments:
I like your new look on the blog including the new name...very caychy. Pretty flowery jumper. It's funny that you're holding your keys like they're a little purse or accessory.
Thank you so much! Too cute! <3
Your dogs are so cute!!!
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment