ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, June 27, 2011

bought last minute.

These are some peaked high heels I bought last minute for prom night on saturday. I decided to wear this beautiful sequined dress, noticing I had no matching shoes. Since I didn't want to spend that much money for only one night, I sought for exactly that kind of heels: glittering, high and cheap. So lucky I really found some, for only 6,00€ (!!). Today I spent the day working and later on chilling in the sun, studying Paris tourist guides. Great weather for some days now, hopefully it also will be a hot summer :-)
Heels: No Name
Watch: Hermès

Click for similar pieces!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the shoes and the dress!!!

kisses

stylemesteph

Anonymous said...

love the shoes doll x

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those shoes are soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

they shoes are adorable, they go perfectly with the dress. hope you have a wonderful time at your prom.

love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Unknown said...

I love them and your dress is gorgeous..And WOW..what a body. Great pics.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle