"Every single piece of this look looks ugly, but in the combination, it's damn fabulous!" These are the words my father found for that look. And I was like: WHAT? :D Every single piece of this look, is one of my holy favorites! Finally the time had come to create a whole: antique blouse, lamb skin vest, Jeffrey Campbell Litas and Mulberry Alexa. I wore that look for Easter dinner with my mum. Never ate that good Antipasti before :)
Pants: ZARA
Vest: ZARA
Bag: Mulberry
Necklaces: H&M
7 comments:
tolles outfit, ich LIEBE diese schuhe!!
<3
http://www.the-drop-dead-gorgeous.blogspot.de/
Such an awesome first shoot!
Everything seems to be perfect in this picture!
Fräulein Fatal
Fräulein Fatal
Fräulein Fatal
Well the outfit is gorgeous !! really nice casual look !! ( love "litas" ) and the blouse is beatiful... Dont know how they look separated, ( bet they look great... ;) but together are just a perfect combination ! ;)
Hat Sie also Muttis Lockenwickler ergattert:D ;-)
I looove, love, love this outfit!
Sooo jealous of your Litas :( :D
j'adore!!! vor allem das hemd!!
Love it ! ♥
Post a Comment