As I first saw the posters of Warner Brothers presenting "The making of Harry Potter", I just had to convince my boyfriend. I'm a big fan of the books and already filmed a parody with my friends, years ago. We decided, or let's say I decided (hihi), to visit the studio on my birthday. It was a great experience I and I really advise you to visit that magical location on your next trip to London. You'll see the Great Hall, the Diagon Alley, the boys' dorm room, Hagrids' cottage, the Weasleys' kitchen, Dumbledors' office, Ollivanders and and and! Tell me what impresses you most!
| the entrance |
| under the stairs |
| the Fat Lady |
| the entrance to Dumbledore's bureau |
| the Knight Bus |
| the Dursley's house |
| the Covered Bridge |
1 comment:
Oh my God, that's so amazing! I would love to go there as well, I'm such a huge fan of the series - more the books than the movies, but still :) Thank you so much for sharing this, this post is amazing! xoxo ♥
Post a Comment