... singing do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do! Here she is, back again with a new post. Concerning my Jeffrey Campbell giveaway, it's all about shoes these days. Statistic of the week: three days, four new pairs, hihi. Today I show you the ones I found at Deichmann. Sneaker-wedges are the most hyped trend this season and as a good blogger I definitely had to try them out. Those wedges are available in three colors (pink, beige, blue), but as a real fan I certainly chose the pink ones. All combined with Alexander McQueen scarf, leather jacket and chain bag. What do you think about it?
Leather Jacket: ZARA
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
4 comments:
Those shoes are so cute! Also, I really love your scarf!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
I have also have Wedges sneakers, from Marant. I love this trend!
sehr cool, wenn du mich fragst :)
X, Annie
anniewear.de
ganz toller look. ich liebe die schuhe!
liebste grüße
maren anita
Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:
YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet
Post a Comment