As a real fan of statement necklaces, I just had to try out that one from ZARA. It's kind of bohemian style and I love wearing it as a collar in this case. All combined with pink blazer by River Island (can't wait for my London trip in three weeks), golden jewelry and cut-out wedges from Primark. Talking about great shoes: remember to take part on my Jeffrey Campbell giveaway. And did you see, my picture was chosen for ZARA PEOPLE week #1. So lucky! If you'd like to see the whole look, click here.
Blazer: River Island
Necklace: ZARA
Pants: Cubus
Wedges: Primark
Bracelets: Cubus
4 comments:
Love the contrast between masculinity (in the best way) of candy bag and the perfect pink blazer+necklace. :)
wonderful, congrats!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc
Pretty outfit, I love the balance of colours in this set!!! <3
http://www.fashionatint.blogspot.com/
danke :)
der ist von weekday.
das sieht toll aus ! :)
LG !
Post a Comment