Yesss, still some weeks until my 22th birthday- but that doesn't mean you have to wait for the presents as long as I am. Here's my newest and no doubts, coolest GIVEAWAY ever:
win a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas black! I had been fallen in love years ago, got
my first ones weeks ago and will be addicted forever. Litas are unbelievable comfortable and lightweight, a musthave for every blogger girl or fashionista. You know, you have to love or hate them (there seems to be nothing in between), me personally: I just can't wait for my second pair to arrive. Thanks to that shoe porns' PR agency for sponsoring those babes. Here's how we do:
1. Like The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click
HERE.
2. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click
HERE.
3. Leave a comment with your EU shoe size.
The winner will be chosen by chance, the 8th of April (Easter Sunday). Free delivery included. Good luck!
33 comments:
Die sind wahnsinnig schön :) und fehlen noch in meinem Schuhschrank! :)
Echt coole give-away Aktion!!
Meine Schuhgröße: 39!
Lg
Jaana
Http://voguewired.blogspot.com
Great give away!
I'm in :D
Shoesize: 39
x
http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com
<3
Oh mein gooooottt..ich flipp aus.
Die sind der pure Wahnsinn!!
Litas sind schon soo lange mein Traum!
Ich muss hier natürlich mitmachen :D
Hab dich geliked und mich auf dem Bild markiert.. Jetzt hoff ich auf mein Glück.
Größe 38
x
fashion is for idiots [like us]
Marina Pérez
Shoesize: 39
Marina Pérez
Shoesize: 39
Jessica Triss
shoesize : 38
Jessica Trisiana
shoesize : 38
Ive been dying to have a pair of Litas since I was like...13 lol! Jeffrey Campbell is my fav shoes designer ever!! Thank you so much for doing this awesome give away. I love your blog so much!!
I am a size EU 39/UK 6
Kisses from the Canary Islands (Spain)
Much love!!
Ive been dying to have a pair of Litas since I was like...13 lol! Jeffrey Campbell is my fav shoes designer ever!! Thank you so much for doing this awesome give away. I love your blog so much!!
I am a size EU 39/UK 6
Kisses from the Canary Islands (Spain)
Much love!!
Ive been dying to have a pair of Litas since I was like...13 lol! Jeffrey Campbell is my fav shoes designer ever!! Thank you so much for doing this awesome give away. I love your blog so much!!
I am a size EU 39/UK 6
Kisses from the Canary Islands (Spain)
Much love!!
Litas! My loves! I've been obsessing about these shoes for a long time. Great idea for a giveaway!
shoe size: EU 38
Are you kidding me, I would kill for Litas :D
ksenija.s.aksic@gmail.com
Are you kidding me, I would kill for Litas :D
ksenija.s.aksic@gmail.com
Everyday I drool all over the Internet for JC Litas..
Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your website came up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net
Actually I am not sure where I should leave the comment -here or on FB? ;)
35
peniamm@gmail.com
Monika Peniam
litas! number 36.
it has reached limited taggs on fb so i am writing here.
liked you fb page.
nastrut.silvia@gmail.com
I just tagged myself to the photo ;)
My size is 36,
and my email: johanna.vilhunen@gmail.com
fertig getagged und kommentiert :) tolle aktion!
X, Annie
anniewear.de
Hey!
Your blog is so cool!
http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-saturday.html
Pleae tell me your opinion and do you want follow each other?
Kisses Elpi xx
email: elpi_chanel@hotmail.com
my size is 41
Cristina D'Ascoli shoesize: 36 EU :-)
wow, what a amazing giveaway! :-)
37
gabjuk@hotmail.com
Valentina Spinedi
Size 38
chocodiamonds.blogspot.it
ohhh wie toll! Auf jeden Fall mach ich da mit :)
Size 39
laura.philipp1@web.de
Very great giveaways... looks very good... it seems you want to make a change... - your shoes vs my Louboutins :)
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN OR 600 US$ GIFT VOUCHER GIVEAWAY
Van - PureGlam.tv / Bloglovin / Facebook
38 !
my facebook: Magdalena Jezierska
wow... hätte sie sooo gerne :)))
schuhgröße 40 <3
facebook name- Marija Dujovic
39
maria.dujovic@gmail.com
EU 38/UK5
I would love you have these shoes, thanks for the amazing giveway! =D
florence_chu@hotmail.com
eu 38/ uk 5
Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
i would love you have these shoes!
florence_chu@hotmail.com
I love this drawing! I love these boots and how expensive they are I can not buy one: (so to see if there is luck! I follow you on facebook and I also shared my size is 38
A kiss!
Wow! Great shoes, dupes are always good you just have to wait a while for them.jeffrey campbell boots
Post a Comment