ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

neon.

Having a full weekend and best weather conditions, I spent the saturday outside in the sunshine, managed my household and did a little shopping in the city. What I wore: H&M neon green pearl cardigan (it weighs like a tonne), beige suede pants and Jeffrey Campbell spiked sandals from the new seasons' collection. Obsession of the day: neon jewelry I found at Cubus ♥
Cardigan: H&M
Pants: Cubus
Bag: Longchamp

9 comments:

Wilde + Free said...

Love the colors, the sweater is ahhmazing & the shoes, god the shoes, just gorgeous :)

xx

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Wow, that sweater is amazing! And those shoes! Fantastic look!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

I'm in love with those bracelets! :) xoxo ♥

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

Cool cardigan!!! I love it! xoxo

Ks. said...

Love, looove this whole combination!

Um Blog Fashion said...

Love the cardigan! It's beautiful!

I'll follow your blog! If you want see and follow us!

http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

*****

Tina Astra said...

The cardigan looks absolutely amazing!
tina
http://www.wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

Tami said...

Love your Blog !! xx http://ryml.blogspot.de/

Ellens tankar om mode said...

I sooooo want that cardigan...but it's kinda expensive for being H&M! Loving the shoes too!!