ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

yellow.

I'm so in love with pastel tones and new spring designs, I couldn't wait to show you those beautiful items by ZARA. Black and yellow is a great combination I think, today with snake print details and fury coat. I really like Sundays for taking photos, which is not always possible in the week. Hope for more sunny days now. There are so many ideas and styles on my mind.
Coat: ZARA (last season)

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

What an incredible look! I especially love your shoes and bag! Stunning!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that shoes... Can't wait to walk them out but the spring didn't come for good yet :/ I love that yellow pants too. Congrats for the People photo. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that shoes! Still can't wait to walk them out ;) but the spring didn't come for good yet. I really hope they are cofmfy... ;) pants are great too. Congrats for the People photo. Anna