As I recognized the season's over and it's finally the last chance to pick out some lovely items, I fell in love with that leather-sleeved parka above. Already run crazy, I checked out every single ZARA store in Hamburg, Berlin and Munich, mailed different blogger girls to sell their jackets and was close to buy a totally overpriced one on Ebay... Then, I couldn't belive, I really found the parka of my dreams. On sale! Only rub: size L. Ahrrr! So what did I do? Give it to the tailor. Just on time for Berlin Fashion Week. Yes, that was how I finally got that showpiece for my closet.
One week later, I heard about it being transfered to the Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I still can't believe :D
Pants: ZARA
Flats: ZARA
Shirt: ZARA
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
3 comments:
Der ist soo schön!!
Und die Ballerinas?! Hab auch hihihi!!!
Danke, Süße! :)
Die Jacke ist der Wahnsiiiinnnn!!!!
Traumhaft! :D x
fashion is for idiots [like us]
wow you're so lucky, brilliant idea about the tailors! gorgeous jacket :)
xxx
Catflicks
Post a Comment