ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Candy Hype!

I just can't stop talking about my favorite bag: Furla Candy! Just as I saw the new designs, I knew I'll spend some more money this year :) Yes, I'm addicted. The size is perfect, the material awesome! Which is your favorite design? I couldn't decide right now. You definitely should have a look at the video and make sure you'll visit Candybrissima Show Tour, in case you're one of the lucky persons able to.

3 comments:

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

2,3,4,5,6 - die nehm ich bitte alle :D
Furla Candy bags sind ein Traum!! x

fashion is for idiots [like us]

Tribute to the Tribe said...

OMG the ag on the top is insane ♥
www.tributetothetribe.com
xoxo from Paris

Unknown said...

Oh mein gott nummer 2!!! HABEN HABEN HABEN