ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

just like Marant.

When I found that pullover at River Island London, I immediately thought about Isabel Marant. As I fell in love with her sneaker-wedges, I dealt with the other designs as well and really liked what she does. Marant's mode is ready-to-wear and high class quality at once and as I saw a documentary about her, preparing everything for the show, I recognized how natural and funny she is. So here's a little homage to Isabel Marant.
Pants: Cubus
Sneaker-Wedges: Ebay
Nail Polish: Chanel 543
Watch: Casio

6 comments:

Annie said...

wirklich total isabel marant. ich liebe ihre designs und voll cool, was es alles für gute "kopien" gibt :)

X, Annie
www.anniwear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love the shoes!
Do you happen to have the link to the ebay seller for these shoes?
They're amazing and i love your outfit! (:

Anonymous said...

I don't think my first comment was posted. But..I love your outfit once again (:
And I love the shoes. I'm in love with them. Do you happen to have the link of the ebay seller?

Anonymous said...

You can check the seller called "fei_yue2012". He's got those shoes ;)

Janey said...

Nice. How comfortable are the sneakers from ebay? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Incredibly comfortable! Love them!