ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

bright look.

//The hype isn't over yet and I still find some more pieces for my neon collection. Last obsession: bright orange aztec printed cardigan. I also love those Alexander Wang inspired sunnies, I just bought the other day on Ebay. And to be honest, replica or not, I don't think about it spending 2,30€.

//Der Hype nimmt kein Ende und ich finde immer wieder tolle Teile für meine Neon-Sammlung. Meine letzte Eroberung: der grell orangene Azteken-Print Cardigan. Auch diese Alexander Wang Sonnenbrillennachmache hat seinen Weg zu mir gefunden, Ebay machts möglich. Und Kopie hin oder her, für 2,30€ mache ich mir da wirklich nicht so den Kopf.
Cardigan: Outfitters Nation
Pants: Cubus
Sandals: Noa Noa
Necklace: DIY (see that post)
Bag: ZARA
Bracelets: H&M, ZARA
Nailpolish: Catrice 360

4 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Lovin the flouro ascents on this outfit!

Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com • Twitter: @thestyleflux

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this look! Those pops of neon are just so perfect and fun for summer!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Dreams and Cupcakes said...

Die Kette ist ja cool :)

Gabrielle said...

Those shades are rockin!