ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

studs studs studs.

//One of the best advantages being a fashion blogger is to cooperate and communicate with different fashionable brands and try out the newest trends. Thanks to OASAP I've got a fresh new bag to show you. OASAP is a global online store dedicated to best styles and prices, including free worldwide shipping. From now on, I'm gonna show you my monthly choices. First pick: Valentino inspired shopper (click HERE). And having a "shopper", it didn't take long to grab a bargain: ZARA fringed blouse.

//Einer der größten Vorteile Fashion Blogger zu sein, ist es, mit den verschiedensten Mode Labels zu kooperieren und kommunizieren und gleichzeitig die neuesten Trends auszutesten. Dank OASAP kann ich euch heute diesen wunderhübschen Shopper vorstellen. OASAP ist ein britischer Online Shop, der die beliebtesten Styles und einen kleinen Geldbeutel vereint, inklusive Gratisversand. Ab sofort werde ich euch regelmäßig über meine Fundstücke via OASAP informieren. Zunächst: Möchtegern Valentino Shopper (gibt's HIER). Und wenn man schonmal einen "Shopper" hat, sollte man ihn auch nutzen. Schnäppchen der Woche: ZARA Fransen Bluse mit Nieten Details.
Pants: Stradivarius
Pumps: ZARA (years ago)
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

13 comments:

Lily Dolce said...

Love studs. Nice shirt as well!

Anonymous said...

Fantastique, le sac!

Lolita in the Mix said...

Great style, looks good on you!

xoxo lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good!

thestyleflux said...

Nice outfit! Love your bag!

Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://www.thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux

Laura said...

Really like that bag. Where can I buy?

Jessica Abraham said...

Dear Laura,

this is the link:

http://www.oasap.com/shoulder-bags/2849-rivet-trim-clasp-fastening-shoulder-bag.html

Love, Jess

Annie said...

studs + anniewear=<3

X, Annie
P.s. check out my giveaway on
www.anniwear.blogspot.com

Annie said...

studs + anniewar=<3

X, Annie
P.S. check out my giveaway on
www.anniwear.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Totally loving this outfit, your bag is gorgeous! I really love this chic look.

Shermika said...

I love this bag and the shoes are cute indeed. They go well with the bag!

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm totally in love with the shirt! & you always have the coolest sunglasses! ♥

Sinnesengel said...

Wunderbares Outfit. Das würde ich auf der Stelle genauso tragen. <3