ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, July 2, 2012

oldies but goldies.

//Cleaning up the closet, you always have those moments thinking: "Okay, why exactly did-I buy that?". And then, there are those best buys that fall into your hands, bringing back so many memories and make you realize: that piece is a timeless classic! My floral dress truly is one. Already worn a hundred thousand times, always adjudged as the perfect summer look. And please pay attention to its little bow at the back

//Beim Ausmisten gibt es immer wieder diese Momente, in denen man sich an die Stirn fässt und denkt: "Okay, warum genau habe ich diesen Mist gekauft?". Andererseits fallen dir dann ein paar Prachtkäufe in die Hände, die bereits mit so vielen Erinnerungen verknüpft sind, dass du überstolz feststellst: dieses Teil ist ein wahrer Klassiker. Und siehe da, mein Blümchenkleid ist auf jeden Fall einer! Schon hunderttausendmal getragen, immer als perfekt befunden. Und bitte beachtet auch das Schleifchen am Rücken

 Dress: Primark (years ago)
Flats: ZARA (years ago)

11 comments:

Annie said...

awww der ring is ja mal super süß

X, Annie
www.anniwear.blogspot.com

Dreams and Cupcakes said...

Der Ring ist ja witzig :)

thestyleflux said...

Lovely dress! Great match with the denim Jacket! :)

Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux

Ashley K said...

What a cute ring! I love anything candy related ;) The dress is lovely the floral print makes it really stand out!

Anonymous said...

omg so funky!! love that ring and the color of the clutch is super cool!! I just used one like that on my latest ootd!
Xoxo

keijtieloves said...

zum Glück hast du das Blümchenkleid wieder gefunden.. es ist echt traumhaft schön, steht dir sehr und ist auch noch sehr passend zum Sommer :)

Liebe Grüsse

Lolita in the Mix said...

Love the florals and the studded details!

xoxo lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

thefashionistachic said...

When I read the blogs that I frequent I always run across someone who's doing similar activity that I am doing. i have been working on my closet for days. I love the background btw. By motto is Only Wear What You LOVE, and what LOVEs you back!

Lysa said...

Great look! Like your jacket and ring fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Alexis Grace said...

I love those pieces that I can go back to over and over again... and summer is great for florals!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever loved a dress more in my entire life! The bow back, floral print, length, everything about it is just perfection to me! ♥ I'm so jealous!