ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

GIVEAWAY- which size please?

//Thanks to nelly.de you've got great chances on a new pair of wedges and we don't need any reason for it. The shoes are a very comfortable and stylish alltime favorite. Four babes (size 38, 39, 39 and 40) are looking for a new home and you can easily take part. Just follow the conditions below:

1. Like The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click HERE.
2. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click HERE.
3. Leave a comment with your EU shoe size.
The winners will be chosen by chance, the 22nd of July. Free delivery included. Good luck!

10 comments:

Dreams and Cupcakes said...

OHh nicht schlecht :) Größe 39 ;)

Unknown said...

Sehr geil Darling :) 39.
<3

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

I love them :) 39

Fashion Dubrovnik said...

I love them :) 39

Florina G said...

Wow, huebsch
Groesse 37

Unknown said...

so adorable!! size 38 :D :D :D :D

t3n3nbaum@yahoo.com
facebook.com/bawmzy

following you on instagram as well (Lou Diamond)

Katrin said...

Die Schuhe, ein cooles Outfit und raus! Meine anderen Schuhe schreien schon nach denn Nelly-Babes! Größe 40. Würd mich sooo freuen! Katrin

Julia Fodor said...

Cooles Gewinnspiel :-)
Größe 38!
Liebe Grüsse,
Julia

Kylie said...

Love these wedges, I would choose the size 38 x

Shermika said...

I did all of the above. I wear a 37 in EU sizes. Thanks for offering the giveaway! SD #BSBN