//Girls always try to breed the longest, thickest and healthiest hair as possible, some succed, some are as cursed as I am. Though I always told my hairdressers only to cut the ends, it simply feels like my tuft isn't getting longer anymore. My distress reminds me of my younger years, when my ponytail was the longest far and wide. What happened to it? Anyway. After having my ombre hair done (check this post), I decided to risk some more. Now, my hair had been cut and I can't think of a reason why I didn't do before. I love it! What you think? :)
//Wahre Mädchen züchten ihre Mähne. Lang, voll und gesund soll das Haar sein, manche haben Erfolg, manche sind genauso verflucht wie ich. Obwohl ich meinen Friseuren bisher immer auftrug nur das Nötigste abzuschneiden, scheint es, als wollten meine Haare einfach nicht länger werden. Mein Leid erinnert mich an meine jungen Jahre, als mein Pferdeschwanz der längste war, weit und breit. Was ist mir nur zugestoßen? Egal. Nachdem ich mir den Ombre-Look hab zaubern lassen (siehe dieser Post), war ich nun mutig genug mehr zu riskieren. Schnipp schnapp Haare ab und ich hab keine Ahnung, warum ich so an den blöden Flusen hing. Ich liebe diesen Schnitt! Was denkt ihr? :)
Pants: ZARA
Bag: ZARA
Flats: Topshop
Lipstick: Manhatten Creamy & Care 34N
Lipstick: Manhatten Creamy & Care 34N
6 comments:
I think your hair looks gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
ohh du hast die haare schön <3
X, Annie
www.anniwear.blogspot.com
Gefällt mir auch besser :)
Your hair looks great! <3
http://littlemissstylista.blogspot.com/
Lovin the neons :)
Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux
Your hair looks great! I have really been wanting to get my hair cut recently, but I grow my hair out just to donate it because, as you said, some people can grow long, healthy hair, and because I am one of those people, I think I should do something good with it. So I donate it. However, I am now going grey (I'm 25, going grey, I can't believe it) and my hair is thinning quite a bit with every year I age (hot, right?) so I figure I won't have many more years left to donate, so I'm growing it out.
Post a Comment