//I just couldn't wait for Fashion Week, so here's my first, casual combination with those beautiful Jeffrey Campbell wedges. Orange pants from autumn and Tommy Hilfiger denim shirt. I also decided to wear my big Longchamp Tour Eiffel bag again, which already waited much too long.
//Ich konnte einfach nicht bis zur Fashion Week warten, hier also meine erste, lässige Kombination mit diesen wunderschönen Jeffrey Campbell Wedges. Orangene Hose vom letzten Herbst und Tommy Hilfiger Jeanshemd. Auderdem habe ich mich dazu entschlossen meine große Longchamp Eiffelturm Tasche mal wieder auszuführen, die bereits viel zu lange im Schrank hing.
Denim Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Pants: ZARA (last season)
24 comments:
Love the pants! :)
itsafashionflipside.blogspot.com
I love the color of your pants
Love zu sunglasses!
Stylekultur.blogspot.com
Great look!! Hope you visit my blog!
Tolle Kombination mit den Schuhen :)
Love the colors of your outfit! That heels looks so pretty by the way :)
Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux
Tolles Outfit! Besonders gefallen mir
die Wedges!
I love the color of this pants!!
It always turns a simple outfit into an extraordinary one!!
Thank you for your lovely comment @ my blog!!!Hope to see you there again!! I follow you from now on!!!
http://lovelittlelulu.blogspot.com/
Your outfit just gave me lif --I love!
Uuuuuh the wedges! Gorgeous!z
X
V.
Echt wundervolles Outfit.
Mir gefallen die Schuhe besodners:)
Liebste Grüße!
Nee, bin ich nicht. Gibt es irgendwas, dass ich auf keinen Fall verpassen sollte? :)
lg
Lovely pants!
xx
http://quemepongobyalbavila.blogspot.com
süßes outfit! die wedges nehme ich auch gerne. bitte. danke :)
X, Annie
www.anniwear.blogspot.com
That orange is such a beautiful color. Love the look! Fab. On the hunt for a few new color pants!
Love the pants and the lipstick. I recently blogged about those Campbell wedges. They're gorgeous!
Very cute outfit. I love the wedges. I don't own any colored jeans, but I am now considering a pair.
Cute outfit! Those wedges look super nice wish I could have seen a close up.
Alicia
http://chica-fashion.com
What a lovely look. Love the denim and red together!
www.fashiable.nl
Wow, die Kombi gefällt mir sehr !!!
great outfit! love the red pants...thanks for visiting my blog :)
Those wedges are to die for how cute!
Wow I love the wedge, works very well with outfit.
I loved your color combination
Post a Comment