ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dicker suede ankle boots.

//Oh my God, I don't know how that is possible, but I found some boots, 99% like the original ones by Isabel Marant. The only difference I found, is the black part of heel that's missing here, but who cares? The boots are from Bullboxer, a Dutch brand I found at Görtz17, 20% off.

//Oh mein Gott, keine Ahnung wie das möglich ist, aber ich habe ein Paar Stiefeletten gefunden, die zu 99% aussehen wie die Originalen von Isabel Marant. Der einzige Unterschied den ich finden konnte, ist der schwarze Teil am Marant Absatz, der hier eben braun ist, aber ganz ehrlich?! Die Boots sind von der Holländischen Marke Bullboxer. Gekauft habe ich sie zu 20% Nachlass bei Görtz17 (da läuft im Moment noch eine Aktion, also seid fix und schnappt euch diese legalen Replicas zum Hammerpreis!).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The best lookalike so far!!

vivi said...

wowwww amazing found! ;)
x
V.

Tusquini said...

Great dupe!! The best so far! Do you know how I can get those in Canada??? It seems the brand doesn't have the shop online option :(

ankle wellies said...

The boots are amazing!! Love them! :)