//I guess you all know Prada's Baroque Glasses, from different famous blogs like The Blonde Salad or Fashionsquad. Because I have to buy most of the clothes and accessories on my own and can't regularly afford glasses for like 200€, here's my super cheap edition from Ebay (for 5€). I decided to buy that white one, since I didn't had that color yet and thought it would be a funny variation for summer. Now, I'm sure it was the right decision. The glasses are cute, but would not be my everyday's choice. Although I honestly don't like those bold designer copies, it's great to try out different styles for less (and yes, in case, I would have bought the original ones as well). But it seems, I'm still a Ray Ban addict ;)
//Ich denke jeder von euch kennt die Prada Baroque Sonnenbrille, bekannt durch berühmte Blogs wie The Blonde Salad oder Fashionsquad. Da ich mir meine Kleidung und Accessoires leider immernoch selber kaufen muss und mir 200€ Brillen nur selten leiste, habe ich mich für die super billo Version von Ebay entschieden, die mich nur 5€ gekostet hat. Letztendlich ist es die Farbe Weiß geworden, da ich noch keine hatte und sie für eine sommerliche Alternative halte. Inzwischen bin ich mir sicher, dass ich die richtige Entscheidung getroffen habe. Die Sonnenbrille gefällt mir gut, wäre aber nicht meine alltägliche Wahl. Zwar stehe ich in der Regel nicht auf diese frechen Designerkopien, denke aber, dass man sich solche Anschaffungen gut überlegen sollte (hätte sie mir jetzt übelst gut gefallen, wäre ich auf jeden Fall auf Prada umgestiegen). Irgendwie bin ich aber immernoch ein Ray Ban Fan ;)
Shirt: C&A
Jeans: Topshop
Loafers: ZARA
Necklace: H&M
iPhone Case: Ebay
14 comments:
I am for ray ban too!:)
You did the right thing, 200$ is far too expensive for such a weird pair of glasses.;)
X
V.
Good bargain!
NEW POST!
Just Rock and Rose.
love your sunnies and your top! So cute
:)
Rovie,
The Bargain Doll
Looking so fresh! :) love you sunnies!
Kaye Awatin
Blog: http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux
I saw you visited my blog, so I dropped in to check out yours... And I like what I see!
I followed you on Bloglovin' and I'm waiting for more posts!
http://vintage0mint.blogspot.com/
Ooh those are so fun! And I love the necklace too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Billo Variante hin oder her - sieht klasse aus :)
Prada sunnies are amazing :)
lovely post! <3
xoxo
So nice, I have the blue Pradas. I find them in Turkey for less money than Sweden...
Your posts in german and english differ very much from each other, you should work on that. also: who else should be buying your clothes, other than yourself?
Lieber anonyme Leser, offensichtlich kannst du Deutsch- sonst könntest du das nicht beurteilen. Dass beide Texte enorm variieren, würde ich nicht unbedingt sagen. Ich stimme dir aber zu, dass ich im Deutschen manchmal mehr Informationen unterbringe. Liegt wohl daran, dass es sich um meine Muttersprache handelt. Ich danke dir trotzdem für die Kritik. Die zweite Frage verstehe ich ehrlich gesagt nicht. Wieso sollte kein anderer die Sachen nachkaufen oder als Inspiration nutzen? Darum geht es hier doch :)
I love the necklace and the sunglasses. ♥ I've never seen sunglasses like that before. ♥
Dear Jess, obviously I do speak a bit of german, that's why I'm saying it ;) Sometimes the meanings of what you're writing is a bit different, but all in all it's okay. My first question was according to you saying "unfortunately I still have to buy all my clothes for myself" - a fact that I think is pretty normal and I was wondering who else should be supposed to buy clothes for you.
Greetings,
Anne (btw)
Dear Anne,
thanks for taking your time on that :) What I meant to say is that those famous fashion blogs get a lot of promotional gifts from high fashion brands and shops.
Anyway, I'm glad to see there's someone reading my texts. Thank you for your criticism :)
Post a Comment