//I love those warm days you decide between T-shirt and pullover, jeans and shorts, sandals and boots. What I chose is a simple look for Saturday on work. Mint cardigan with its beautiful valance from ZARA, soft blue jeans and silver bast wedges.
//Hach ich liebe diese Tage an denen einem das Wetter sämtliche Kombinationen ermöglicht. Entscheide ich mich für T-Shirt oder Pullover, Jeans oder Shorts, Sandalen oder Stiefel? Letztendlich fiel die Wahl auf diesen simplen Look, schließlich musste ich nur zur Arbeit. Mintfarbener Glitzer-Faser Cardigan mit diesem famosen Volant von ZARA, hellblaue Lieblingsjeans und silberne Bast Wedges.
Cardigan: ZARA
Pants: Cubus
Wedges: Castaner
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Ring: Yves Saint Laurent
3 comments:
Such a beautiful peplum cardigan! I love it. And your shoes are also so very pretty :) xoxo ♥
Really cool, love the shoes ;)
So cute! I'm obsessed with those shoes! And jealous you're fluent in 2 languages :)
Kristen
Post a Comment