ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

neon by Converse.

Favorite trend: neon! As I saw that post on Anniewear, I was thinking about some more Converse investments and began to stalk Ebay. I directly found those slim high top Chucks and made a real bargain (I paid like 22€). I love that flou color and its used look- unfortunately they don't fit :( But of course I needed to show you hihi. If you like them, don't hesitate and mail me (it's EU size 38,5).

Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: H&M Trend
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Cubus
Sneakers: Converse

6 comments:

Dreams and Cupcakes said...

Die sehen echt cool aus :) Leider mir auch zu klein :(

Jessica Abraham said...

Und mir zu groß :(

Annie said...

deine sehen aber auch schön aus :)

X, Annie
P.S. there is a great giveaway on my blog!
www.anniwear.blogspot.com

Lolita in the Mix said...

Great style! It's perfect, love the neon and pink!

xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Nice shoes, love them! You have such a cool outfit. X

Nhi said...

die sehen sehr cool aus:) hab mir vor kurzer zeit auch ein paar weisse converse zugelegt:) die passen zu fast jedem outfit und sind zudem noch bequem!