//Maybe you remember, one of my last giveaways had been a set of necklace and bracelet sponsored by S.T.A.M.P.S. I was asked to combine one another for myself and found it in my hands just a few days later. Now, I finally had the chance to create that casual and colorful look including my jewelry by S.T.A.M.P.S. I chose to wear my t-shirt full of eyes, just found at Primark Hanover. Reminder: don't forget to take part on my current giveaway, you may win a fabulous pair by Jeffrey Campbell himself!
//Na erinnert ihr euch noch? Vor ein paar Wochen verloste ich eines der Schmucksets der Marke S.T.A.M.P.S. und durfte im Anschluss ein weiteres auch in meine Sammlung aufnehmen. Wenige Tage später hielt ich es bereits in meinen Händen und kam nun endlich auch dazu es zu kombinieren. Ein relativ bunter, sportlicher Look, mein neues Augen-Print Shirt von Primark und Nike Oceania. Kurzer Reminder: Vergesst nicht an meinem Gewinnspiel teilzunehmen, ihr könnt ein tolles Paar Jeffrey Campbells ergattern!
Shirt: Primark
Pants: Topshop
Sneakers: Nike
Bag: ZARA
4 comments:
Ein schöner und sportlicher Look!
Steht dir sehr! ♥
fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
I just discovered your blog and I love it! Also, your shirt reminds me of an awesome, 70s/ retro painting- I love it!
Please check out my fashion blog if you have the time!
http://bellalurosa.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Alyssa
das Shirt ist MEGA!!
How cute is that top! The sneakers are such a pretty color too.
Post a Comment