ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, September 10, 2012

le havre.

//Sunday morning in my wonderful hometown. We had best brunch in a great atmosphere. Did you already heard of the IndoChine? It's a pretty famous address in Hamburg, the location is indescribable. The weather was awesome, which made me wear the possibly last summer look this year. ZARA shorts and peplum shirt, and that absolutely adorable Balenciaga bag I borrowed from my sister.

//Sonntag Morgen in meiner wunderschönen Heimatstadt. Das Wetter war absolut fabelhaft und so entschieden wir uns zum spontanen Brunch am Hafen. Habt ihr schon vom IndoChine gehört oder wart vielleicht schon selber dort? Die Location ist wunderschön, das Personal supernett und das Essen... mjam mjam! Zum vermutlich letzten Mal in diesem Jahr konnte ich auch ein sommerliches Outfit tragen. Blau blau blau und kleiner Hauch Balenciaga.
Shirt: ZARA
Shorts: ZARA
Bag: Balenciaga
Sunglasses: Ebay
Flats: Topshop
Bracelets: H&M, ZARA, from Turkey

14 comments:

Annie said...

wiiieso hast du so eine wunderschöne balenciaga clutch frollein? ich will auch :)

X, Annie
www.anniewear.de

Barbara Tommasin said...

The only things I don't like are flats and sunglasses but for the rest I think it's a comfortable outfit :)

Ashley K said...

I'm a big fan of the metallic flats! What a great bag too :)

Meredith said...

Gorgeous bag! And I love the color of your top!
Meredith
createthatoutfit.com

Unknown said...

I really can't decide what I liked more: your outfit or your food! The bag is amazing! Great last summer post!


www.yourgotogal.co
Twitter: @yourgotogal

Mia M. said...

schöööne Fotos! siehst sehr schick aus :) Meine Schuhe habe ich übrigens von Weekday, Hamburg. Müsstest du noch finden!

bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

Lysa said...

Great look! Like your top and sunglasse!!!!!!
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Zaggora Girl said...

You look stunning! Love the food that's photographed, but even more... i love your outfit!

Asia said...

absolutely love the look especially the flats and the balenciaga bag!!

Dreams and Cupcakes said...

Das Oberteil steht dir echt richtig gut, toll!! Habe dir gerade bei Facebook geschrieben wegen des Gewinnspiels ;) Vielen lieben Dank!

Shermika said...

love the scenery, the bag, the oh so cute flats, and those flowers are gorgeous!!!!

Alexis Grace of North On Harper said...

Now this looks like a fantastic breakfast! Great way to enjoy the end of summer's sunshine!

Holly (Woman Tribune) said...

That food looks absolutely delicious, and I love your clutch!

Unknown said...

I'm loving that blue!