//It always costs quite an effort going to the coiffeur and although I already did a hundred thousand times, it's always astonishing to take the step between blonde and brown. You know, I'm a summer blonde, but I regularly go all tingly when autumn's calling... Besides my new haircolor, there's another something to show you. I've got a brand new bag by Michael Kors and it's all about the fringed shoulder strap. Oh my, I'm so in love...
//Es kostet mich immer wieder Überwindung zum Friseur zu gehen und obwohl ich es schon gefühlte tausendmal getan habe, ist der Schritt von blond zu braun doch jedes Mal ein Ereignis. Wisst ihr, ich bin eben eine reine Sommerblondine und sobald die Temperaturen sinken, wird mir ganz kribbelig. Neben der neuen Haarfarbe, muss ich euch aber noch meine letzte Eroberung vorstellen. Ich habe nämlich ein neues Täschchen von Michael Kors, dessen unbestreitbares Highlight der Fransenhenkel ist. Harrr du süßes Ding! Zu guter Letzt ein großes Dankeschön an meinen Freundi, der sich mal wieder zum Fotografieren, naja sagen wir "bereitgestellt" hat :)
Denim Shirt: No Name
Jeans: ZARA
Flats: ZARA
Big Necklace: Primark
5 comments:
ULtra chic xx love love love
I love your darker hair. It looks gorgeous!
Meredith
www.createthatoutfit.com
This is a fall look, great bag. It's still hot and humid in the states.
Your hair color is great and so is the bag--- you look perfectly autumn!
just discored your blog!
your style is amazing!you have a new follower!
xoxo
An.ni
olini1989.blogspot.gr
Post a Comment