ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

en VOGUE.

It took a million years to get this sweater! But finally it's in my hands and I can't stop looking at it. I ordered at the end of october and received it just now, after nearly 4 weeks. Maybe you already imagine I didn't agreed with those circumstances and stressed the employees of Monsieur Steve to hurry up. Luckily for me, I was offered to choose a shirt for free, since the sweater was out of stock and I had to wait some more days. Anyway, do you love it as I do? I firstly combined it with rose cord pants and chain bag, both bought on Tenerife.
Sneakers: Converse
Rings: Gina Tricot, Primark, Asos
Nail Polish: Chanel 529

Click for similar pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby der ist soo Nice!!! Geiles Teil und die Hose ist auch echt süßi:) total kisses

Ellens tankar om mode said...

I really love the sweater, and the bag!!