ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cape by YERSE.

Thanks to YERSE's PR agency, I'm able to show you one of the newest styles. I think this cape matches very well with the leo boots and although its cut is very breezy, I felt comfortable and warm. And how do you like the gloves? So cute aren't they? Have I told you about the award I was winning? It is called "Kombinationswunder" (combination marvel) and I had been featured on the deviser's side, as well as on the Hall of Fame on Stylefruits, which was a real surprise. You should have a look at it! There are wonderful blogger girls. By the way: crazy, how blond is my hair?
Pants: H&M
Boots: No Name

Click for similar pieces.

3 comments:

Lena said...

Uhh, die Schuhe will ich auch! Herzlichen Dank für den lieben Post! :)

Anda denayu said...

awesome outfit :D
love it dear~
i've follow ur blog, thanks for dropping cute comment on my blog.
mind to visit or follow me back ? ;)
http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Oh how I love that cape and the heels!!