Now, the time has come and I finally show you (the main part) of my show collection. 50 pairs of ballerinas, high heels, boots, pumps and wedges in every color, design and material. My all time favorite: ballerinas. Always the right choice, each time different and the most comfortable. What I also love about them is, that you always find some new, frequently low priced. Maybe you already recognized, I've got a mass of them :-) But what about new shoes for your own closet? Thanks to Gutschein.to, I'm able to offer you a 20 EUR voucher for Zalando.de. Here is how it works:
1. Follow The Style Bakery on Facebook. Click HERE.
2. Tag yourself on the giveaway photo (album "GIVEAWAY"). Click HERE.
3. Make sure I can contact you in case of winning (check your Facebook message settings or leave your email address commenting below).
3. Make sure I can contact you in case of winning (check your Facebook message settings or leave your email address commenting below).
The winner will be chosen by chance on the 11th of december.

2 comments:
I am already in :) Crossing fingers!
Wow you've got plenty of shoes there. I would also love to have that many. Will hopefully get a walk-in-closet when we move to the house (planning to take over my BFs grandmothers house in a couple of years) :) Can't wait!! Then I will def also have something like this for my shoes.
I absolutely love your shoe display (and your shoes)! I love ballerina shoes myself, but through blogging, I've started to incorporate a lot more heels and wedges into my wardrobe.-Jessica
http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment