ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

my first invitation.

As I already told you on Facebook, here's my officially first invitation for MBFW Berlin. Plus, I received some other invitations yesterday, which made me so happy and I can't wait to tell you everything about my plans for january.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Wow, ich liiiebe die Schuhe:D Ich liiiebe Leo!

Schau doch mal vorbei:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Timna said...

Leo Leo!
Sehr schönes Outfit und hammer Schuhe!

www.timnalovescouture.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

Schönes Outfit! Besonders die Kombination vonder Hose mit dem Leo Muster. Und dass die Schuhe ein Traum sind, muss ich wohl nicht mehr erwähnen ;)

Tanja Oomen said...

Woooooow I'm in love with your heels ♥ Love your outfit!

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Those booties are great!! I love leo pattern!