ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rich and Royal total look II.

Did you ever wear real fur? This is a rabbit fur vest I received from Rich & Royal and because of my conscience, I first had to check where they get the fabrics from. The PR agency told me, that Rich & Royal invariably works with fur, which remained of useful animal husbandry. Although I don't like thinking about people eating bunnies, I can't do anything against it and I think that IF wearing fur, it's important to know where it comes from (or rather resist wearing it). So, admittedly, this vest is very cuddly and chic, but what I loved most, is this wonderful half brown/half grey jeans. Damn great fabrics and I just have to have it.
Flats: Topshop
Necklace: Primark

Click for similar pieces.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love! Great photos as always! I got a similar vest, different color, at F21! -Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Winky said...

Ich mag eigentlich auch keine Füße, aber ich habe momentan einfach keine geeigneten Fotos für meinen Header. :D
Freut mich, dass dir immer ganz wohlig zur Mute wird, wenn du auf meinem Blog bist. Sowas hört man gerne. (:

Peti said...

Lovely. <3

Barbara Tommasin said...

Lovely and very chic! ^^

NEW OUTFIT POST!
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This is a really gorgeous look. I love that you found out about the fur, instead of blindly buying it because it looks nice. Beautiful!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

vivi said...

yeah I have to admit it's gorgeous.. really cool!
x
V.

Anonymous said...

Never wear fur!! It doesn´t make any difference, where it comes from. It´s disgusting to buy and wear fur.

Gayatri said...

Love your necklace!