ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

beige suede on Bruno Premi.

Some days ago I received those lovely boots by Bruno Premi and what can I say? They are fabulous! I always needed some more black and simple boots and that was the perfect chance! Bruno Premi is an Italian brand and stands for best designs, best fabrics, best quality. The boots are so comfortable and I love that classic look. How do you like? Dressed up with beige suede skirt and leo scarf.
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Click for similar pieces.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Very cool boots. Love the height (-:

Lin said...

The skirt is very cool, is it leather??

Jessica Abraham said...

Hi Lin, no it is not ;-)

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look great! I really really love that skirt!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

those boots kick ass!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Very nice! The boots are great!