ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Trish Summerville collection.

Late night shopping at H&M online: it was the 14th of december, midnight, and I decided to have a try on Trish Summerville and her "Girl with the dragon tattoo"-collection. I finally got the package today and can't believe how cool the items are. I'm already sad about not odering both faux leather pants (they were only 20€!!). The leather jacket is high quality, comfortable and that great cut with those biker details, always remind me of turtles. The faux leather pants also fit very well and I just love that urban red. What I also ordered were the black used denim, which doesn't fit and the white top, but its cut is too airy for me ;-) What about those sunnies? They're on sale and I already fell in love.
Pants: Trish Summerville for H&M
Boots: H&M

Click for similar pieces.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice, I love that vintage items

Sina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lin said...

That black/white pic is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

CRAZY SHIT I NEED

Patricia Iacob said...

Great photos. I like to tell you that I have an amazing giveaway in colaboration with Hermes on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/

Raindrops of Sapphire said...

I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Love this outfit! Happy Holidays as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Anonymous said...

absolutely awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Check my latest post http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Wait for u!

Jessica Abraham said...

thanks a lot :-)

Luísa Lión said...

ahhh die hosen wollte ich auch so gerne aber waren sofort ausverkauft :( Die jacke ist auch der hammer im burberry style liebe die ärmel wie viel war die?

xoxo,
Luísa

Jessica Abraham said...

die sollte 149€ kosten... hab auch echt lange überlegt, aber immer wenn es an lederjacken outfits ging, hab ich zur ZARA Variante gegriffen...

Aber die Hose ist Mörder! :-)