ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Alexander McWhat?

You know Alexander McQueens' famous clutch with silver ring application? This is the beautiful lookalike from New Yorker! I first saw it in a fashion magazine and directly had to try on my own. In my opinion, this bag is a good and exclusive alternative to others and carrying it the evening my school celebrated jubilee, I had been asked twice where it is from. Unfortunately my dress had not been shot as often as it deserves, but I'll show you another day ;-) Did you already take part on my giveaway? You can easily win a Zalando voucher! Click here.
Dress: Blanco

Click for similar pieces.

5 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These pictures are lovely. You look so beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!

Unknown said...

Interesting bag!

Sari
sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com

Sheep: Charlotte said...

Hey, I saw the bag, too. But I wasn't sure if I should buy this and would have fun with it. In your case it actually fits perfekt to your dress. With in case is georgeous!

Love from Düsseldorf,

Sheep

universitysheep.blogspot.com

Ellens tankar om mode said...

Cool! Have not seen that one in "my" New Yorker, although I was there today. Will look next time!