ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

tulle.

Guys, the weather is horrible, but I can't change and posting must go on! So here are some pics from the inside: tulle skirt in combination with my DIY lace blouse. Those days are so exciting since my first Fashion Week invitations arrived and visiting the Bread & Butter is save :-) If you are a fan of Versace for H&M, you should check the online shop these days. The whole collection is highly reduced and the stuff costs like nothing. I'm still waiting for the Trish Summerville package. Already seven days and it wasn't even shipped yet. Hrrrm.
Belt: Primark
Flats: Topshop
Click for similar pieces.

4 comments:

Peti said...

Great dress! <3

Angela Leberte said...

this is a very beautiful outfit! very romantic and festive!
xo
www.fluentbeauty.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this vintagey romantic outfit! Beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lin said...

nice combination!