After Christmas Eve with my relatives (church, big dinner, gift giving), we spent the second day at my boyfriend's family. Me accidentally wearing everything my love was responsible for: new ZARA leather jacket, Woman jeans, Chanel Peridot and Dior J'adore parfum (Voluto, my favorite!). What are your best presents? My worst is the microwave including furnace, my parents were totally convinced of. Haha, too sad I won't keep it :-D Enjoy your holidays!
Shirt: ZARA
Click for similar pieces.
5 comments:
Schönes Outfit - auch wenn es mich etwas zu 'casual' für die Weihnachtsfeiertage wäre.
Die Tasche ist echt schön, wie gut das Stradivarius seit Herbst endlich den online Shop hat und nach Deutschland schickt - wenn auch nicht zu den spanischen Preisen....
xxx Anita
you look lovely! great stripped tee!
and your doggy is sooo adorable!
Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
That jacket is amazing! Goes well with those booties!
>'.'<
Thank you girls! I also love my new jacket :-)
Very nice! Loving the bag :)
I think my favourite gifts (yeah cannot pick one!) were: a bracelet with 3 charms, a clock, a leo sweater with cut outs, a star shawl and the kit from Body Shop as I love their products. But I liked everything I got :)
Answ: Thanks dear! Too bad that he's so hard to get hold of...so no more give aways via them? :D
Have a great evening, this last christmas day!
Post a Comment