Just back from Hannover, I had 36 hours to pack out all my bags, have a look at a mass of parcels (samples I received from different brands ♥), eat a huge steak (finally something tasty!), spend some time with my family and love, get refreshed, take some pics of my wonderful Urban Outfitters coat, which I just bought on sale that day, pack the suitcase with summer clothes again, eat another steak (yes indeed I needed some real food :-)) aaand find a winner for my giveaway, in collaboration with Vigonace.
So drums please and congrats to: Sarita Vaesken Jara! I hope you'll like the Shirt!
Since I'll be on Tenerife for seven days now, I can't post anything next week. But here's the solution: follow on Facebook and see my daily looks. I'll upload them from time to time, as well as some impressions I'll get there. Uuuh so excited, never been there before! Any tips? Have a wonderful week guys!
Look forward to the mass of photos which we'll take on the Canaries. :-)
Look forward to the mass of photos which we'll take on the Canaries. :-)
Coat: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Bianco
22 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! I'm so happy! :) :) Love your coat by the way.
Kisses.
Sarita.
great coat! you look fantastic!
xo
www.fluentbeauty.com
der ist wirklich toll! sehr elegant!
I love the coat and boots!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/
I love your coat, the shape is great! Following you on bloglovin now.
Sarah
xo
www.almostdelightful.com
The coat is great and i love the boots too! I am going to Tenerife next month! where about are staying? :) i haven't booked anywhere yet, have to do it ASAP :)
oh, no! hope the rain hasn't ruined your break and i hope you managed to get some sunshine! i am planning to go there just after Christmas, i wonder what the weather is gonna be like then? :)have a safe way home! btw, i love the name of your blog :)and no, i haven't made a page for the Pretty Affair on Facebook yet! :)will follow you too x
oh yes it is all about the coat!!!really gorgeous!!!
thank you for stopping by...hope you keep in touch...
kiss,
http://www.cocobloggers.blogspot.com/
Hey :)
Danke für deine Kommentar. Ich glaube/hoffe nicht, dass meine Mama das bis zum 1. Dezember liest... :D
Dein Blog ist auch echt schön!
liebe Grüße!
LE COURS DES CHOSES
I love your coat, and mmmm steak. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You have a great blog here and I'm now following. I hope you'll stop back by my blog and follow me back.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com
We love the coat, it's super cute !
Lots of kisses from www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com
Miladies**
Really lovely coat!
Love the jacket, it's so feminine. Have a great trip!!!
I really love your coat. Head to toe black is so chic. Thank you for visiting my blog and the sweet comments. I am now following. I have a new post up so come back and check it out! Oh and don't forget to follow me back! :)
http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/
Your blog is amazing ! Love it so much ! I'll follow you :*
That coat is so beautiful! You look very chic! Following you!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
It's a beautiful coat, but boots are great too :)
Thank you for your visit and lovely comment, have a great rest of the weekend :**
http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/
Ohhh, what a nice coat!! It's perfect!!
Love your coat, it's simple but it's perfect!
http://rueoh.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for your lovely coment! I really like your blog, you are so stylish!! Im gonna follow you :)
Xoxo
Lucy
www.apoetemaudit.com
Wow your coat is stunning!
and have a lovely time in Tenerife! lucky you to be in the warm sun!
xx
TheTrendPalette
Nice look! :)
Post a Comment