We found this Mediterranean place in our hotel garden and directly decided to have a little shoot. I loved how the colors matched with my look. Wearing ZARA flats with golden tops, classic blue jeans, Longchamp white Pliage, brown Urban Outfitters belt and shoulder padded blazer by Primark. It was the first time, my mother took (this kind of) pictures of me and she got more and more excited with every shot. Too cute! How do you like them? :-)
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Flats: ZARA
Bag: Longchamp
Click for similar pieces.
3 comments:
Hallo Jessi,
ersteinmal vielen lieben Dank für dein Kommentar. Geschmäcker sind ja verschieden. :)
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du öfters mal vorbeischaust, wenn dir mein Blog gefällt. :)
Dann wünsch ich dir viel Spaß beim Plätzchen backen.
Liebe Grüße,
Winky
Very pretty outfit! Love the blazer!
Thank you very much for your comment. I like your blog, I'm following you:)
Kisses
www.maggieswardrobe.blogspot.com
I like to much your outfit! It is very cute :)
xoxo
bluedresseddoll.blogspot.com
Post a Comment